Are you a computer science, information systems, or engineering undergraduate student seeking internship or full-time career opportunities? The financial services and management consulting industries as well as graduate schools seek talented students, like you, to join their organization. Opportunities for freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors await you.
Take Your Interests and Turn Them Into a Life-Long Career
- Digital disruption and strategy
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- Mobile app development
- Data analytics
- Enterprise networking
- Cloud technology
- Cyber or information security
- Database (e.g., SQL Server, MongoDB)
- Platforms (e.g., Salesforce, SharePoint)
- Lean IT
- Machine learning
- Robotics & automation
- Experience design
- Systems integration
- Operating systems (Linux/Unix)
- Cloud technology (e.g., Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services)
- Mobile (e.g., Swift, Android)
- Front or back end (e.g., Java)
May 19–22, 2020
Deadline to Apply April 1, 2020!
August 11-14, 2020
Attend an upcoming Undergraduate STEM & Technical Careers Diversity Forum and engage with representatives from our partner organizations: Accenture, Bain & Company, Bank of America, Barclays, Beam Suntory, The Bridgespan Group, Boston Consulting Group, Cigna, Conagra Brands, Coatue, Cornerstone Research, Danone North America, Deloitte, Evercore, The Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Kapor Capital, EY Parthenon, General Mills, Lincoln International, McKinsey, MFS, Moelis, Panera Bread, Plante Moran, Redstone Strategy Group, Wellington Management, West Monroe, and many more.
You have professional aspirations, we’re JumpStart to help you get there.
Top Five Reasons to Participate in an Undergraduate STEM & Technical Careers Diversity Forum
- Receive guidance on how to prepare for the recruiting process. Whether it’s for an internship or full-time opportunity, JumpStart works in collaboration with corporate partnership to break down how to navigate the recruiting process by industry, role and organization. This approach thoroughly prepares you for any interview process: traditional on-campus recruiting or off-cycle.
- Gain in-depth insight into various industries and careers to find what’s best for you through in-person opportunities to engage, network and learn. Our forums put you in direct contact with top employers. Sessions include “Meet the Company” overviews, “A Day in the Life,” recruiting overviews, interview prep case studies, networking sessions and on-the-spot interviews.
- Learn about Private Invite-Only opportunities to participate in office visits with prospective employers. Many organizations offer private experiences for undergraduate students. However, these opportunities are by invitation only. This forum is part of the screening and selection process to determine next steps, including an office visit, with individual candidates.
- Get your resume reviewed and prepare for your interview. Professionals will be present at the forum to consult you about your resume and provide feedback in alignment with resume best practices. There are also interview prep working sessions and opportunities to schedule a 1:1 mock interview.
- Consider going for your MBA. If you’re on the fence about entering the workforce or pursuing your MBA, the Undergraduate STEM & Technical Diversity Forum is still the right place for you. In addition to corporate partners, JumpStart’s academic partners will also be present to provide insight into the process of attaining your MBA. Academic partners include:
- Duke’s Fuqua School of Business
- Harvard Business School
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Columbia Business School
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
Applications are currently being reviewed and acceptance decisions will be communicated on a rolling basis.
JumpStart Advisory Group