We are excited about a full time opportunity with Morgan Stanley as follow up to their participation in our UGrad Careers forum.
Morgan Stanley is recruiting undergraduate students for a full time opportunity in their Technology or Business Audit group.
Three details you should know and actions to take noted below.
1. Overview of the Audit Opportunity: This flagship program is a 2.5 year rotational experience. A brief summary is below and more details can be referenced at the website.
- Broad exposure to different coverage areas and teams, while developing an understanding of firm processes, products and systems; audit principles; and a range of audit activities
- Technology Analysts have the opportunity to learn about cutting edge technology, including: algorithmic trade engines, pricing models, digital banking, advisory services and cloud computing.
- Training includes a one-day firm wide orientation, followed by a two-week business unit-specific training program. Additionally, there is a weeklong Internal Audit-specific training designed to provide basic product knowledge, an overview of audit principles and Morgan Stanley’s audit methodology, and training in professional skills, such as business writing and presentation skills
2. Jump in to Express interest: We will connect with Morgan Stanley regarding interest, so complete the 2 minute survey JumpStart Interest in Morgan Stanley Audit by Thursday, September 3rd @ 8pm EST.
3. Jump in to Be Considered as part of Interview Pipeline: Morgan Stanley will consider candidates for direct outreach by their recruiting function and potential interviews. Reference the job description and apply by Thursday, September 3rd @ 8pm EST.