Acceptance of Terms
User is solely responsible for providing the equipment related to accessing the site, including all computer, remote communications equipment, telephone or other equipment.
Copyright and Marks.
All contents on the site (with the exception of content provided by JumpStart Advisory Group’s third party content providers) are the copyrighted property of JumpStart Advisory Group. Site contents may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, “framed” on another site, or distributed in any way without the prior written consent of JumpStart Advisory Group. Users must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on any authorized reproductions of any portion of the site. Any third party marks and content appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. You are not permitted to use any of these third party marks or content without permission of the respective owner.
User expressly agrees to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following:
- Use any device or other means to harvest information about other Users.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus or other item or process to the site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or
service of the site.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus or other item to the site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of
any User’s or JumpStart Advisory Group employee’s computer or other medium used to access the site.
- Post any material on the site that is offensive to any other User. JumpStart Advisory Group maintains the exclusive right to determine what is
- Post or store on the site any content that violates or infringes the intellectual property rights of others (including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and publicity rights).
- Modify the information, including headers, found on the website.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer to the site any unauthorized advertisement or communication.
- Engage in any action which JumpStart Advisory Group determines is detrimental to the use and enjoyment of the website.
- Use the website for any unlawful or defamatory means.
- Transmit, install, upload, post or otherwise transfer any information in violation of the laws of the United States or post any informationthat could result in civil unrest.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Although JumpStart Advisory Group has attempted to provide accurate information on the site, it makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions therein. USER ACCESSES THIS SITE AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. NEITHER JumpStart Advisory Group NOR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THIS DISCLAIMER IS APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR OMISSION OF MBA Jump- Start LLC, COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. JumpStart Advisory Group IS NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, TORTIOUS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES THAT AFFECT THIS SITE.
IN NO EVENT WILL JumpStart Advisory Group OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY TORTIOUS OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS.
IN NO EVENT WILL JumpStart Advisory Group OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR ASSIGNS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE OR OTHER PROPERTY OF USER OR PERSONAL INJURY THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SITE.
Currency Exchange Rates
When making a purchase through the site, User will be charged for the for the amount of purchase in U.S. Dollars. If the currency of the account from which User is withdrawing funds is other than U.S. Dollars, currency conversion rates will apply. User hereby acknowledges and agrees that JumpStart Advisory Group is not responsible for any fluctuations in the exchange rate and recognizes that the amount charged to his account may be different than that reflected on the site in U.S. Dollars. If a payment is returned or reversed at a later date, the returned funds will be reverted to the User’s original currency at the exchange rate at the time of the return or reversal.
Third Party Content
JumpStart Advisory Group is not the publisher or speaker of any information on the site that is provided by third party content providers, and JumpStart Advisory Group is not liable for any claims related to such information. Any mention in the site of products or services provided by third parties is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by JumpStart Advisory Group. JumpStart Advisory Group assumes no responsibility for those products or services. Any dealings among any User and any third parties mentioned on or found through the site are solely between such Users and such third parties, and are subject to any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings.
JumpStart Advisory Group MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OF THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON A LINK LOCATED ON THIS SITE THAT ALLOWS USERS TO ACCESS INFORMATION FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE. ADDITIONALLY, JumpStart Advisory Group DOES NOT WARRANT THE EXISTENCE OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SITE WHICH CAN BE ACCESSED THROUGH A LINK LOCATED ON THIS SITE.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and otherwise hold harmless JumpStart Advisory Group and its officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns from and against any cause of action or claim, including legal fees, related to User’s use of the site.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site. JumpStart Advisory Group will investigate occurrences of possible violations and will cooperate with all applicable law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violators.
Termination of Agreement
Either JumpStart Advisory Group or User may terminate this Agreement at its discretion. In addition to JumpStart Advisory Group’s other rights, JumpStart Advisory Group may terminate access to this site or cancel membership to any service that JumpStart Advisory Group provides on the site, if User breaches this Agreement in any way or engages in conduct that JumpStart Advisory Group deems inappropriate. In the event of termination of this Agreement, the provisions in this paragraph and the provisions found in paragraphs 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 shall survive.
Links to this website are welcome, provided that such link is to the homepage only. However, JumpStart Advisory Group reserves the right to terminate any link found on the site at any time.
JumpStart Advisory Group honors the intellectual property rights of others and asks the same of Users of the site. JumpStart Advisory Group may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of Users whose actions infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your work has been infringed, please provide JumpStart Advisory Group with the following information:
- i. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- ii. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- iii. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit JumpStart Advisory Group to identify the material;
- iv. Information that is reasonably sufficient to permit JumpStart Advisory Group to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- v. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in a manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- vi. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
JumpStart Advisory Group can be contacted at:
JumpStart Advisory Group
4000 W. 106TH ST.
CARMEL, IN 46032