As part of JumpStart’s career opportunity in consulting, we have a long history of partnering with Accenture.
Accenture is seeking undergraduates for the Full-Time Entry-Level Accenture Strategy Analyst Development Program.
What we do:
A Strategy practice shaping the future of business and technology to create the roadmap for our clients’ futures. Every day we change the way the world works, for the better. Combining functional and industry expertise with an unrivaled understanding of technology, we use data analytics, human-centered design, and digital tools to create business insights and drive change. We call it the Art and Science of Strategy and we are the market leader at this intersection. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Strategy.
Your role as Strategy Analyst Development: Given to inquiry, intellectually curious, and eager to learn. You use critical and creative thinking along with analytics and data visualization tools to solve problems.
- Kick-start your career in our Strategy Analyst Development Program to learn the latest strategy skills
- Build your network during office events and volunteer opportunities to gain a sense of inclusion and diversity
- Work closely with clients to analyze how their business is working today and how it could be improved for tomorrow
- Be an ambassador of our worldwide organization that promotes respect for the individual and recruitment of top talent
To learn more, express interest, and engage with the Accenture; Two actions are needed by Sunday, June 12th.
1. Learn more about the Full-Time Entry-Level Accenture Strategy Analyst Development Program and apply
2. Express interest since our partners have hired many people from the JumpStart network. We will be referring candidates from our networks. Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.