We are excited to share a full-time leadership opportunity for experienced working professionals with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
The role is the Recovery and Resolution Examiner.
Working at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York positions you at the center of the financial world with a unique perspective on national and international markets and economies. You will work in an environment with a diverse group of experienced professionals to foster and support the safety, soundness, and vitality of our economic and financial systems.
What we do:
The Supervision Group of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (FRBNY) supervises financial institutions located in the Second District. The objectives of Supervision are to evaluate and promote the overall safety and soundness of supervised institutions, to ensure supervised institutions’ compliance with relevant laws and regulations, to facilitate the stability of the financial system of the United States, and to support the growth and stability of the U.S. economy.
Your role as Recovery and Resolution Examiner
Members of the RRP program work collaboratively, participating in a wide range of RRP-related supervisory activities and internal preparedness work across a broad range of topics related to promoting firms’ resilience and resolvability.
- Develop horizontal supervisory perspectives, including identifying and dimensioning key obstacles to recovery or resolution plans, and drawing out and communicating potential policy implications;
- Contribute to supervisory initiatives related to RRP, including policy discussions, briefings, and any local projects as relevant;
- Develop and maintain effective communication and relationships with the Federal Reserve and staff of other agencies involved in the supervision of G-SIBs’ recovery and resolution planning;
- Advocate policy views in Federal Reserve System, domestic and international regulatory forums, and work to achieve outcomes that are acceptable to all stakeholders;
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Recovery and Resolution topics.
To learn more, express interest, and engage with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about the Recovery and Resolution Examiner to apply.
2. Express interest since our partners have hired many people from the JumpStart network. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.