Raymond James is recruiting experienced hire candidates for the Product Development Specialist – Institutional Platform Specialist.
Under limited direction with a high level of autonomy, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to analyze and enhance the Institutional (endowment, foundation, corporations, not-for-profits, etc.) platform solutions to support financial advisors. This includes product management and development, partnerships, communication strategy, technology strategy, market analysis, and internal advocacy. Regular contact with internal and external customers is required to obtain, clarify, or provide facts or information. Resolves routine questions and problems and refers new or unusual issues to a higher level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and enhance the IFS Institutional platform for institutions, endowments, and not-for-profit organizations. Review, recommend, and implement enhancements and solutions to discretionary and non-discretionary advisory offerings including the Outsourced Chief Investment Officer (OCIO) program. Writes or contributes to white papers for a financial advisor or client use.
- May assist in the building and creation of technology platforms supporting investment management functionality. Uses analytical tools and methodologies to research portfolio holdings. Responds to inquiries and research and resolve issues. Conducts market research on institutional offerings, competitive landscape, and industry trends.
- Manages relationships to build rapport and to satisfy the financial advisor and client’s needs with regard to reporting and pro-active communication. May assist with the retention of existing clients through conference calls, videos and meetings with clients and financial advisors. Collaborates with financial advisors and internal stakeholders by assisting in the development of marketing materials.
To learn more, express interest, and engage with Raymond James; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about the Product Development Specialist – Institutional Platform Specialist role and apply.
2. Since our partners have hired many people from the JumpStart network, we request you please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.