Experienced professionals interested in a Manager, Corporate Development career opportunity in Private Equity/Investment Banking should jump in.
Steward Health Care is the largest private, tax-paying physician-led health care network that operates 37 hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. Steward Health Care was founded in 2010 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Please reference the description below and fill out the 2-minute survey by this Monday, November 22nd.
COMPLETE SURVEY TO BE CONSIDERED:
Corporate Development Manager Career Opportunity Survey
Title: Manager, Corporate Development
Location: Dallas, TX
This is an exceptional opportunity to play a key role in the growth trajectory of a swiftly evolving, privately held health care company. The Manager works with the Senior Vice President of Corporate Development to perform the company’s robust M&A activities, in direct support of the Chairman and CEO. This market-leading company is well-capitalized and moves quickly and decisively on opportunities in a rapidly consolidating sector, which ensures that this role entails frequent and successful transaction experience.
The ideal candidate should have prior experience executing private equity or similar transactions with limited guidance, including financial evaluation, deal structuring and negotiation, due diligence, documentation, financing, and managing internal resources and third-party attorneys, accountants, and consultants. The Manager performs detailed financial modeling on all opportunities which include various complex structures besides M&A (project development, joint venture, and other investments), both foreign and domestic. In addition, the Manager prepares board presentation materials to evaluate and discuss opportunities.
Travel will be required – approximately 10 to 15 trips per year, U.S. and international.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with top-ranking academic performance from an outstanding institution
- 5+ years of total work experience, with at least the last 2 years in direct private equity investing or similar activities
- Solid analytical / logical mindset and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, handling multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines with high quality work product
- Ability to offer significant leverage to the transaction team, independently managing aspects of due diligence and financial evaluation, and recognizing and elevating issues as necessary
- Highly proficient in Excel and proficient in PowerPoint and Word
- Advanced financial modeling skills
- Strong sense of accountability and dedication to continuous improvement
This opportunity comes with a highly competitive compensation package with a performance-based bonus, along with premium benefits.
Feel free to share with your network.