The next phase of JumpStart’s Path2MBA is to expose working professionals and students to the idea of attaining an MBA and preparing those who plan to apply to business school over the next 1-3 years.
If this intrigues you, jump in. If you know of others who would benefit, please let them know.
Spots to attend are limited and offered through a rolling admissions selection process. All interested individuals should apply by Sunday, August 23rd. Click to apply to JumpStart Path2MBA Sept 12-13.
The JumpStart Path2MBA Virtual Forum will occur on Saturday, September 12 and Sunday, September 13). The schedule will be shared with those who are admitted.
The virtual forum experience will focus on three topics as noted below:
1. MBA Program Deferral Options for Undergraduate Students: Many of JumpStart’s MBA Program partners have early access opportunities for undergraduate students. Admissions representatives and students who have jumped into those initiatives will be available to provide context and answer questions. Deferral options include path to the following:
- Apply now as an undergraduate student
- Receive your admittance decision
- Matriculate in the future (i.e. 2-3 years from now after you have work experience).
2. MBA Program Diversity Conferences: Many of JumpStart’s MBA Program partners have Diversity initiatives including school specific conferences between October – February. Although most of those experiences will be virtual this year, you should attend to learn more about these opportunities and ask questions. These MBA program conferences typically provide a “Day in the Life” experience:
- Engaging with professors (i.e. class simulation)
- Engaging with admissions or career services staff (i.e. application guidance and financial aid, how to get a job support)
- Engaging with students or alumni (i.e. life as a student, life after graduation).
3. Guidance for Those Applying to MBA Programs: Due to COVID-19, MBA programs have executed several initiatives to provide the ideal experience for current students and adjustments to their application process for prospective students. MBA program partners will be providing an opportunity to engage with what is new, application updates, etc.
Spots to attend are limited and offered through a rolling admissions selection process. All interested individuals should apply by Sunday, August 23rd.
JumpStart MBA Academic partners include:
- Duke’s Fuqua School of Business
- Harvard Business School
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business
- Yale School of Management
- Babson College’s Olin Graduate School of Business
- University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business
- University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business
- University of Maryland’s Smith School of Business
- Vanderbilt’s Owen Graduate School of Management