Considering getting your MBA? The JumpStart Path2MBA Diversity Forums prepares undergraduate students and working professionals to address the following:
- What is the value proposition of pursuing an MBA?
- What does this mean financially?
- How to craft a game plan for now or in the future (application, test prep, interviews, essays, etc.)?
- What is my story?
- Which MBA programs might be a good fit?
JumpStart’s Path2MBA is a one and a half-day learning experience for select participants with interest in attending business school. Participants will gain tremendous insight into participating universities, their processes, and general information on how to enhance your admissions application.
June 5-6, 2021
Forum hosted Virtually
JumpStart MBA partners include (participating in our webinars and forum):
- Duke’s Fuqua School of Business
- Harvard Business School
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Columbia Business School
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- University of Maryland’s Smith School of Business
- Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business
- Yale School of Management
- Babson College’s Olin Graduate School of Business
- University of Virginia Darden School of Business
- University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business
- Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- Vanderbilt’s Owen Graduate School of Management
- University of California Irvine’s Merage School of Business
- SMU Cox School of Business
- University of Texas Austin (McCombs)
- University of California Berkeley (Haas)
- University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business
- University of Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business
You have professional aspirations, we’re JumpStart to help you get there.
Top Five Reasons to Participate in JumpStart’s Path2MBA
- Receive guidance on how to prepare for the path to an MBA.
JumpStart works in collaboration with academic partners to break down the idea of pursuing an MBA, the application process, life in business school, and various MBA programs and their applications processes. This knowledge can be used to apply for business in the coming year or later.
- Connect with admissions officers for in-person insight into top MBA programs.
JumpStart can put you in direct contact with admissions officers from top MBA programs. Forum sessions include “Meet the MBA Program,” school overviews, topic based workshops, networking sessions and one-on-one chats.
- Get guidance and coaching specific to your application your resume reviewed and prepare for your interview.
Professionals are available to consult you about your game plan, application, essay, resume and provide feedback in alignment with best practices to gain admission. There are also interview prep working sessions and opportunities to schedule a 1:1 interview.
- Take advantage of prospective candidate opportunities.
Many MBA programs offer on-campus experiences for prospective candidates. However, these experiences are by invitation only. JumpStart’s Path2MBA Forum provides a unique opportunity to learn about these and other offerings, such as deferral programs and application fee waivers.
- Get Your MBA Application Fee Waived.
Several of our MBA program partners waive application fees for the JumpStart Network. This could mean over $200 in savings per MBA program you choose to apply to.
Applications are currently being reviewed and acceptance decisions will be communicated on a rolling basis.
JumpStart Advisory Group