Seeking a path to an internship in investment banking, potential for a scholarship, or other options in financial services?
Below you will see the feature experience with Bank of America via JumpStart that your submissions and responses will be part of the process to be considered for participation in their session and 1-1s during JumpStart.
Regarded as one of the world’s leading financial institutions, Bank of America serves individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses, and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk management products and services.
Although Bank of America has many opportunities, one area of interest for incoming MBAs is Investment Banking.
Global Investment Banking Summer Associate Program
Global Investment Banking business is primarily organized into 10 industry/product teams focused on specific sectors. These include: Consumer & Retail, Natural Resources, Financial Institutions, Financial Sponsors, Real Estate, Gaming & Lodging (REGL), Global Industrials, Healthcare, Leveraged Finance Capital Markets, Mergers & Acquisitions, Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT).”
As a summer associate, your key tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Performing various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Participation in due diligence sessions, and preparation of presentation and other materials for clients
- Management of several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Communication and interaction with deal team members
During the JumpStart session on May 11th, learn more about the company, context about careers, and recruiting guidance.
If you have not done so already, you will need to complete the Company interest survey AND register for the following Zoom sessions by Thursday, May 5th.
Sessions will NOT be recorded, and space is limited, so sign up on the Zoom Links below to indicate plans to participate.
Company Interest Survey (including Bank of America):
Topic: Path to Careers at Bank of America
When: May 11, 2022 9:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)