As follow up to a previous reception, in partnership with McKinsey, we would like to cordially announce McKinsey’s Empowering Through Diversity event as a discussion and networking session for Chicagoland students to:
- Discuss the highlights of McKinsey’s “Diversity Matters” research which looked at the relationship between company’s level of diversity and financial performance
- Discover McKinsey’s commitment to developing leaders
- Connect with your peers alongside a group of inspiring McKinsey professionals
The event is open to undergraduate and graduate (MBA, PhD, Postdoc, JD, and MD) students who identify as Black, African American, Hispanic, Latino, and/or part of Indigenous groups of North America. Students who are currently at a U.S. university and are graduating in 2020 or 2021 are eligible to apply.
Date: Thursday, May 2nd
Time: 6:00-8:00 pm CT
Location: McKinsey Chicago office (300 E. Randolph, Chicago IL 60601). Please Note: McKinsey will not be reimbursing travel expenses.
The deadline to submit your application is March 31, 2019, 11:59 pm CT.
McKinsey is a management consulting firm helping companies in the public, private, and social sectors with their most critical problems. We work on teams and collaborate with senior management within organizations, bringing our skills and expertise to develop innovative and distinctive solutions. As a consultant, you can have tremendous impact, working on projects like:
- Developing an app for new parents to track development for premature babies, saving millions of lives each year
- Helping a renewable energy client develop a China market expansion strategy
- Creating the digital marketing plan for a major electronics company, leading to more than $300MM growth for the company