As follow up to a multiple great networking reception at Beam Suntory’s Chicago headquarters, we would like to cordially invite MBAs to a Virtual Networking Night with Beam Suntory on Wednesday, November 11th from 6:00pm – 8:00pm CST.
Building on Beam Suntory’s engagement in JumpStart’s Path2MBrandMgmt forum, this event will expose participants to “the ideal cocktail”, company overview, networking with 4-5 Associate Brand Manager professionals as well as company leadership.
Participation is limited, so please check out the details below and express interest by Wednesday, October 28th using the Express Interest Survey link below.
With a vision of Growing for Good, our mission is to inspire human connections. Beam Suntory is driven by the entrepreneurial spirit that built Beam for more than two centuries and guides Beam Suntory as a world leader in premium spirits today. Inspired by their parent company Suntory’s “Yatte Minahare!” spirit of dreaming big, their objective is to be the world’s most admired, fastest-growing premium spirits company.
As the world’s third largest premium spirits company, Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits Brands that Stir the World. Consumers from all corners of the globe call for the company’s brands, including the flagship Jim Beam bourbon and Yamazaki Japanese whisky, as well as world renown premium brands including Maker’s Mark and Knob Creek bourbons, Japanese whiskies, Courvoisier cognac, El Tesoro tequila and more!
- Date/Time: Wednesday – November 11th @ 6pm – 8pm CST
- Audience: MBA Marketing 1st year Students
Express Interest Survey
- 6:00pm – Making the Perfect Cocktail! w/Amy Probasco (Master Bartender)
- 6:15pm – 6:30pm – Welcome / Kick-off Jessica Spence (President of Brands)
- 6:30pm – Company Overview Rachel Roberts (GM, Marketing)
- 7:00pm –2020 ABM Summer Intern Panel (with our 2020 Summer Interns!
- 7:30pm – 2020 logistics and next step (interview date(s), timing etc.) w/Tim Mote (Head of Talent Acquisition)
- 7:40pm – Q&A
- 8:00pm –Event Close
Please share with your network!