We are excited to share a full-time leadership opportunity for experienced working professionals with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
The role is the Head of the Large Institution Supervision Coordinating Committee.
Working at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York positions you at the center of the financial world with a unique perspective on national and international markets and economies. You will work in an environment with a diverse group of experienced professionals to foster and support the safety, soundness, and vitality of our economic and financial systems.
The Bank believes in work flexibility to balance the demands of work and life while also connecting and collaborating with our colleagues in person. Employees can expect to be in the office a couple of days per week as needed for meetings and team collaboration and should live within a commutable distance.
What we do:
The Supervision Group of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (FRBNY) supervises banks in the Second District. The objectives of supervision are to:
- Evaluate and promote the overall safety and soundness of supervised institutions
- Ensure supervised institutions’ compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Facilitate the stability of the financial system of the United States
- Support the growth and stability of the U.S. economy
Your role as Head of LISCC DST:
The Head of the LISCC DST Function is a highly visible and influential role with the Group and the Federal Reserve System. The selected candidate will become a member of the Group’s senior leadership team and will report directly to the Head of Supervision. The selected candidate will also become a member of the LISCC Operating Committee (OC), serve as a co-chair of the DST subcommittee, and participate in other OC-sponsored initiatives.
To learn more, express interest, and engage with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about the Head of LISCC DST.
2. Express interest since our partners have hired many people from the JumpStart network. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.