We are excited to share a full-time leadership opportunity for experienced working professionals with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
The role is the Associate Director, Treasury Markets, Interest Rates.
Working at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York positions you at the center of the financial world with a unique perspective on national and international markets and economies. You will work in an environment with a diverse group of experienced professionals to foster and support the safety, soundness, and vitality of our economic and financial systems.
The Bank believes in work flexibility to balance the demands of work and life while also connecting and collaborating with our colleagues in person. Employees can expect to be in the office a couple of days per week as needed for meetings and team collaboration and should live within a commutable distance.
What we do:
The Markets Group of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (FRBNY) implements monetary policy on behalf of the Federal Reserve System, executes lender of last resort operations for depository institutions in the Second District, provides payments and custody services to foreign central banks, and acts as fiscal agent for the U.S. Treasury.
Your role as Associate Director, Treasury Markets, Interest Rates and Volatility
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the Federal Reserve System, U.S. Treasury, and other agencies and firms to achieve business and policy objectives. This includes collaborating with colleagues at the U.S. Treasury’s ODM on issues and analyses related to debt management, market structure, and other topics as needed.
- Lead a high-performing team of professionals responsible for market monitoring, analysis, and open market operations with respect to the Treasury market in support of monetary and financial stability policy, working closely with colleagues across the desk.
- Direct the alignment of resources including people, data, and technology with the business’s long-term objectives and work with the leadership team of TM and other related markets (e.g., money markets, mortgage-backed securities markets) to develop and execute business area strategy. Align the strategic plan with Group/Bank’s long-run goals and oversees its implementation.
- Provide strategic direction and overall leadership to the TM directorate’s analytical, policy, operational, and other business activities.
To learn more, express interest, and engage with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about the Associate Director, Treasury Markets, Interest Rates, and Volatility, and apply.
2. Express interest since our partners have hired many people from the JumpStart network. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.