We are excited to share a full-time leadership opportunity for experienced working professionals with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
The role is the Associate Director, Foreign Reserves Management.
Working at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York positions you at the center of the financial world with a unique perspective on national and international markets and economies. You will work in an environment with a diverse group of experienced professionals to foster and support the safety, soundness, and vitality of our economic and financial systems.
The Bank believes in work flexibility to balance the demands of work and life while also connecting and collaborating with our colleagues in person. Employees can expect to be in the office a couple of days per week as needed for meetings and team collaboration and should live within a commutable distance.
What we do:
The Markets Group of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (FRBNY) implements monetary policy on behalf of the Federal Reserve System, executes lender of last resort operations for depository institutions in the Second District, provides payments and custody services to foreign central banks, and acts as fiscal agent for the U.S. Treasury.
Your role as Associate Director, Foreign Reserves Management
- Lead a high-performing team of professionals responsible for the investment of the US foreign reserves portfolio, including the planning and execution of transactions, supporting the annual investment process, and counterparty management.
- Promote an inclusive, collaborative, diverse, and transparent workplace in order to attract, develop and retain talent.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the Federal Reserve System and U.S. Treasury and with our custodians and other foreign reserves managers to achieve business and policy objectives.
- Promote sound risk management practices and ensure a robust control environment and culture. Work with first and second-line partners to ensure the readiness, resiliency, and effectiveness of operational tools and processes to support FRM’s operations.
To learn more, express interest, and engage with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about the Associate Director, Foreign Reserves Management, and apply.
2. Express interest since our partners have hired many people from the JumpStart network. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.