We are excited to host the 2023 Path2MBA Virtual Forum for prospective diverse students considering an MBA.
If you are thinking about getting an MBA or ready to write your application, this is a unique opportunity to connect with MBA Admissions teams through our Forum.
|Dates||June 15 – June 17|
|Length||45-minute sessions with each participating MBA school|
|Format||Each Admissions team will provide content on the school & MBA program|
|Platform||Zoom (Virtual event only)|
We have great representation across a number of top MBA schools hoping to meet you!
Attendees gain hands on experience to the idea of pursing an MBA, the financial picture, life as a student, career opportunities, the application process, and best practices to get admitted to MBA programs.
- Duke’s Fuqua School of Business
- Harvard Business School
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Columbia Business School
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business
- Yale School of Management
- Babson College’s Olin Graduate School of Business
- University of Virginia Darden School of Business
- University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business
- Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- Vanderbilt’s Owen Graduate School of Management
- University of California Irvine’s Merage School of Business
- SMU Cox School of Business
- University of Texas Austin (McCombs)
- University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business
- University of Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business
Next steps to participate:
Please complete the interest survey below by May 31st.