As follow up to the Tech Careers at Bank of America virtual event, we encourage STEM students to apply for internships by Sunday, November 8th.
Bank of America will be aggressively recruiting diverse candidates for internships in four of their business areas, so we encourage you to reference the following details and jump in.
1. Which Areas Could a STEM Student Work: The following programs are currently accepting applications:
- Experience Design Undergraduate Summer Intern Program
- Global Risk
- Global Technology & Operations
- Global Transaction Services
Can you Tell me More?
A. What does Technology Look Like at Bank of America: Did you know Bank of America has more than double NASA’s number of technology patents? Global Technology & Operations (GT&O) provides end-to-end technology to individual consumers, small businesses, middle-market businesses and large corporations. Globally, GT&O manages key segments, including bank deposits, payment products, consumer lending, wealth management, small business and middle-market lending, treasury services, investment banking, and sales and trading.
B. Where Could You work: As a global company, opportunities in the Technology area would be in New York (NY), Jersey City (NJ), Charlotte (NC), Chicago (IL) and Dallas (TX).
C. Potential Internship Opportunities: We recruit candidates who have an undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems or similar degree of relevance. We seek candidates interested in the following type impactful work.
- Providing technical excellence to design, develop and maintain technology applications using Java/EJB’s, C++, .NET, Python, Web services and more
- Gathering and translating internal and external client requirements into technical design specifications, business process reengineering
- Collaborating with software testers to develop valid test plans and test scripts
3. How do I apply?
4. Jump in to Be Considered as part of Interview Pipeline: JumpStart will review and recommend candidates to Bank of America, so complete the 3-minute survey to express interest.