Considering a transition into a Restructuring Consultant role at one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For”, and “20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services”?
Plante Moran is a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm that lives by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively “jerk-free” culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry.
Organizations are challenged to overcome underperforming business segments, liquidity constraints, significant financial losses, or rapid growth to name a few.
Plant Moran’s restructuring and business transformation experts will help clients define strategies and implement practical and actionable short- and long-term solutions that accelerate improvement and preserve value. A snapshot of restructuring topics with clients can be referenced below:
- Financial restructuring: Do you need to restore and maintain a strong cash position? We’ll analyze the key risks to your organization and provide valuable third-party insight, identifying quick opportunities for improvement as well as longer-term options for sustained financial health.
- Operations and process improvement: Could you be doing more to stay ahead of the competition? Our operations improvement group offers a full spectrum of integrated operational, financial, strategic, human capital, and technology services to help you reduce costs and improve performance.
- Costing and estimating solutions: Do you know which customers, products, and services are most profitable? Our cost management solutions — including cost modeling, benchmarking, and quoting models — help you overcome incomplete analysis and make more informed decisions.
- Interim management: Are you confident you have the resources and talent to help steer the turnaround process? Having a skilled leader when resources are constrained can help you navigate uncertainty and drive performance improvement and stability. We provide assistance for critical positions, such as chief restructuring officer, CFO, COO, plant manager, and production launch lead.
- Transaction assistance: Are you considering selling all or parts of your business? We can help you make informed decisions, maximize the value of your business, and close deals.
- Credit advisory: Do you need help evaluating your options when a customer is having difficulty maintaining their financial commitments? We’ll help you understand your options by assessing your debtor’s assets, operations, and viability. We’ll use our analytics capabilities to clarify alternative actions and obtain fair settlements and, as necessary, provide negotiation assistance, forensic analysis, and enterprise valuation.
- Bankruptcy services: Are you at risk for Chapter 11? If the only feasible strategy to preserve value is a bankruptcy reorganization, the sale of the business, or a managed wind-down, our consultants help you formulate potential outcomes, optimize recoveries, and develop a detailed response plan.
Two Steps you need to take by November 27th.
1. To be considered for a role, complete the “Interest Survey”
2. Register for the “JumpStart Your Path to a Restructure Consultant Job for Lateral Hires” zoom webinar
Tuesday, December 8, 2020, 6 P.M. EST
- What does restructure consulting mean at Plante Moran
- What current opportunities are there to be hired in the Restructuring practice soon
- Guidance on the recruiting process (application, interviews, etc.)