Considering a transition into a Healthcare Consultant role at one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For”, and “20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services”?
Plante Moran is a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm. At Plante Moran, they live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively “jerk-free” culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry.
Plante Moran’s healthcare practice is one of the leading national financial and operational consulting practices, serving over 2,000 clients across the entire healthcare continuum. Clients are large health systems, community hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, independent and assisted living facilities, home health and hospice agencies, medical groups and physician practices, health plans, community-based service providers, and private equity groups.
A snapshot of the work you would do is below:
- Assist in delivering strategic solutions for Healthcare clients, focused on operational and clinical efficiencies. These include labor productivity, process improvement (using our proprietary CLEAR methodology) and financial feasibility and modeling
- Work collaboratively with project team to execute upon engagement objectives, work plans, collaborate across work streams and conduct detailed analyses to help provide recommendations
- Help clients develop ideas for operational and control opportunities
Two Steps you need to take by November 27th.
1. To be considered for the healthcare role, complete the “Interest Survey”
2. Register for the “JumpStart Your Path to a Healthcare Consultant Job for Lateral Hires” zoom webinar
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
6 P.M. EST
- What does healthcare consulting mean at Plante Moran
- What current opportunities are there to be hired in a healthcare role soon
- Guidance on the recruiting process (application, interviews, etc.)