Considering a transition into a Graphic Designer role at one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For”, and “20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services”?
Plante Moran is a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm that lives by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively “jerk-free” culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry.
The Graphic Designer uses knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art and visual materials for presentations, reports, client deliverables, promotions, advertisements, films, informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets such as print materials, websites and CD-ROMs.
This person generates and manipulates graphic images, animations, sound, text and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs and print materials.
A snapshot of graphic design work can be referenced below:
- Collaborate with other members of the team and staff on all design projects; adhering to project schedules, coordinating with other departments/consultants to create project deliverables;
- Responsible for cropping, naming, and uploading images to the firm’s photo libraries of staff and web content
- Provide design and layout for deliverables for internal and external audiences
- Responsible for creative concept and developing design solutions to meet needs of the firm/client
- Responsible for the initial design and layout of the material or storyboard as well as integrating edits and feedback from clients;
- May prepare electronic files for printing and provides prepress documentation for production; prepares files for upload properly formatted for the web or prepare video files for uploading to website, social or live in-person events.
- Ensure designs/video/podcasts meets all Firm branding standards.
- Perform post-production video and audio editing, motion graphics creation, and final encoding for proper display
- Collaborate and communicate fluidly within the marketing team, practice staff, clients and external resources.
Two Steps you need to take by November 27 th.
1. To be considered for the graphic designer role, complete the “Interest Survey”
2. Register for the “JumpStart Your Path to a Graphic Designer Job for Lateral Hires” zoom webinar
Tuesday, December 8, 2020, 6 P.M. EST
- What does graphic design mean at Plante Moran
- What current opportunities are there to be hired in the graphic design role soon
- Guidance on the recruiting process (application, interviews, etc.)