As part of JumpStart’s Path to Mgmt Consulting, we are excited about a new partnership with AlixPartners.
We are excited to inform you about an opportunity with AlixPartners to attain an internship and scholarship.
Although the deadline for this opportunity is mid-December, we encourage interested candidates take action by this Friday, December 4th so we can review interest and share with AlixPartners early next week.
Reference the details below.
1. Who is AlixPartners: AlixPartners is a results-driven global consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses successfully address their most complex and critical challenges when it really matters℠. Some of AlixPartners specialization areas are summarized here:
- Management consulting, Strategic planning, economics consulting
- Corporate restructuring and Go-to-market strategies
- Business growth, performance improvements, accelerated business transformation
- Investigations, disputes & risk
2. Scholarship and Internship: We are excited to introduce the AlixPartners MBA Scholarship for Achievement! AlixPartners scholars receive a consulting internship AND up to $10,000 USD after successful completion of their first year of their MBA program. Upon successful completion of the AlixPartners summer internship, acceptance of a full-time offer and successful completion of the MBA degree, scholarship recipients will be awarded an additional $10,000 USD. In addition to the financial commitment, scholars gain exposure to consulting, mentorship, ongoing educational opportunities, and the AlixPartners network of experts.
The Scholarship for Achievement supports the firms commitment to recognize top MBA talent in the pursuit of higher education. This initiative is targeted for women and members of underrepresented communities interested in careers in consulting.
3. Which offices could you work at: AlixPartners is a global firm with offices around the world. Within the U. S., their offices include Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Washington DC.
4. Requested Actions by December 4th: Interested candidates will need to apply directly at https://www.alixpartners.com/careers/early-careers/mba-scholarship-award/.
Additionally, complete the 2-minute Scholarship/Internship interest survey so we can summarize and position our network with AlixPartners.