The management consulting industry is seeking diverse talent to join their firms as a working professional.
Since 2004, the JumpStart Advisory Group has been a path to management consulting for students in college, students pursuing an MBA, and post graduate working professionals.
We encourage you to apply for our upcoming July virtual forum.
JumpStart Path to Consulting Working Professional Diversity Forum
July 15–16, 2021
Deadline to Apply June 20, 2021!
You have professional aspirations, we’re here to JumpStart you getting there.
Top Five Reasons to Participate in the JumpStart Career Forum
1. Consulting Firms are Hiring non-Campus talent. Bain, BCG, McKinsey, Plante Moran, and West Monroe Partners will feature what you need to know and provide context for lateral hire entry levels (i.e. associate, consultant, manager, principal).
2. Engagement with Top Consulting Firms. The plan is to engage participants with Bain, BCG, McKinsey, Plante Moran, and West Monroe about areas they are hiring talent, career paths, navigate the recruiting process, and 1-1s as a path to an interview. Sessions include “Meet the Company” overviews, “A Day in the Life,” recruiting overviews, interview prep case studies, networking sessions and on-the-spot interviews.
3. Open to those with consulting experience AND without experience. The forum seeks to engage diverse candidates who have consulting experience AND those seeking to enter the industry as a career switcher.
4. Preparation for the Recruiting Process is Critical. In addition to the information you need to know from an awareness standpoint, candidates need a plan to successfully navigate the recruiting process. This may include case interview preparation, behaviorial interview preparation, and context or practice on telling your story.
5. Get your resume reviewed and prepare for an interview. Professionals are ready and willing to consult you about your resume and provide feedback in alignment with resume best practices. There are also interview prep working sessions and opportunities to schedule a 1:1 mock interview.