Experienced professionals interested in a VP career opportunity in Private Investment Banking should jump in.
Neuberger Berman is a global private, independent, employee-owned investment manager seeking a VP – Institutional Client Advisor for Chicago, IL office.
Founded in 1939, Neuberger Berman is a private, independent, employee-owned investment manager. From offices in 38 cities worldwide, the firm manages $418 billion in client assets (as of June 20, 2022) across a range of strategies—including equity, fixed income, quantitative and multi-asset class, private equity, and hedge funds—on behalf of institutions, advisors and individual investors globally. Learn more about the company.
The role is the VP – Institutional Client Advisor.
The Vice President, Institutional Client Advisor (CA) will work independently and closely with the Managing Director, Client Advisor on a large market territory. The CA’s objective is to better penetrate this large territory through business development activities.
- Partner with others on the team (and in some cases lead) day-to-day new business development and client coverage action items to ensure team goals are met. Tasks may involve direct client prospecting, responding to client requests, meeting follow-ups and preparation, territory management, and product/client targeting.
- Expand relationships with larger clients/prospects with multiple touch points (e.g. multiple product heads) as well as prospecting new relationships with smaller clients in territory.
- Assist in creating sales presentations by gathering various product and firm information and assisting with the generation of new materials specific to client/prospect interests, etc.
- Support the team with client and prospect contact management, including CRM maintenance.
Two actions are required Please reference the link below to apply and fill out the 2-minute survey by this Sunday, August 7th.
1. Learn more about this opportunity and APPLY NOW!
2. Express interest since our partners have hired many people from the JumpStart network. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Feel free to share with your network.