Calling current sophomores (class of 2023) and freshmen (class of 2024) to participate in JumpStart’s Path to Internships, Professional Development and Diverse Networking.
Over the last three years, JumpStart’s forums for career preparation and corporate engagement has resulted in more than 1,300 student-hires in management consulting, finance, tech, general management industries, and more.
We encourage students to apply for our upcoming March virtual forum.
JumpStart UGrad Internships Finance and Consulting Forum
March 25–27, 2021
Deadline to Apply February 21, 2021!
JumpStart’s corporate partners include: Accenture, Bain & Company, Bank of America, Barclays, Boston Consulting Group, Conagra Brands, Coatue, Cornerstone Research, Dalberg, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, Evercore, First Republic Bank, The Federal Reserve Bank of New York, EY Parthenon, Lincoln International, McKinsey, Moelis, Morgan Stanley, Oliver Wyman, Plante Moran, Redstone Strategy Group, Vista Equity Partners, Wellington Management, West Monroe, and others.
You have professional aspirations, we’re here to JumpStart you getting there.
Top Five Reasons to Participate in a JumpStart UGrad Career Forum
1. Land a 2021 summer internship. Not only will you be prepared for the recruiting process, JumpStart’s Forum offers opportunities for interviews and conversations that lead to interviews for summer internships. Many attendees in our network receive an offer for internship 6-12 months prior to the on-campus recruiting process.
2. Receive guidance on how to prepare for the recruiting process. Whether it’s for an internship opportunity via off-cycle or campus recruiting, JumpStart works in collaboration with corporate partners to break down how to navigate the recruiting process by industry, role and organization. This approach thoroughly prepares you for the application and interview process.
3. Gain in-depth insight into various industries and careers to find what’s best for you through opportunities to engage, network and learn. Our forums put you in direct contact with top employers. Sessions include “Meet the Company” overviews, “A Day in the Life,” recruiting overviews, interview prep case studies, networking sessions and on-the-spot interviews.
4. Learn about private opportunities to participate “invite-only” programs with prospective employers. Many organizations offer private experiences for undergraduate students. However, these opportunities are by invitation only. This forum provides context on what this means and our partners leverage JumpStart as part of the screening and selection process to determine next steps with individual candidates.
5. Get your resume reviewed and prepare for your interview. Professionals are ready and willing to consult you about your resume and provide feedback in alignment with resume best practices. There are also interview prep working sessions and opportunities to schedule a 1:1 mock interview.