Calling rising seniors (class of 2022), rising juniors (class of 2023), rising sophomores (class of 2024) and incoming freshmen (class of 2025) to participate in JumpStart’s Path to Internships, Professional Development and Diverse Networking.
Over the last three years, JumpStart’s forums for career preparation and corporate engagement has resulted in more than 1,300 student-hires in management consulting, finance, investment banking, private equity, tech, general management, sales, marketing, and more.
We encourage students to apply for our upcoming August virtual forum.
JumpStart UGrad Path to Internships and Full Time Careers Forum
August 9-13, 2021
JumpStart’s corporate partners include: Accenture, Bain & Company, Bank of America, Barclays, Boston Consulting Group, Conagra Brands, Cornerstone Research, Dalberg, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, Evercore, First Republic Bank, The Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Lincoln International, McKinsey, Microsoft, Moelis, Oliver Wyman, Plante Moran, Redstone Strategy Group, Sephora, Vista Equity Partners, Wellington Management, West Monroe, and others.
You have professional aspirations, we’re here to JumpStart you getting there.
Top Five Reasons to Participate in a JumpStart UGrad Career Forum
1. Land a 2022 summer internship. Not only will you be prepared for the recruiting process, JumpStart’s Forum offers opportunities for interviews and conversations that lead to interviews for summer internships. Many attendees in our network receive an offer for internship 6-12 months prior to the on-campus recruiting process.
2. Receive guidance on how to prepare for the recruiting process. Whether it’s for an internship opportunity via off-cycle or campus recruiting, JumpStart works in collaboration with corporate partners to break down how to navigate the recruiting process by industry, role and organization. This approach thoroughly prepares you for the application and interview process.
3. Gain in-depth insight into various industries and careers to find what’s best for you through opportunities to engage, network and learn. Our forums put you in direct contact with top employers. Sessions include “Meet the Company” overviews, “A Day in the Life,” recruiting overviews, interview prep case studies, networking sessions and on-the-spot interviews.
4. Learn about private opportunities to participate “invite-only” programs with prospective employers. Many organizations offer private experiences for undergraduate students. However, these opportunities are by invitation only. This forum provides context on what this means and our partners leverage JumpStart as part of the screening and selection process to determine next steps with individual candidates.
5. Get your resume reviewed and prepare for your interview. Professionals are ready and willing to consult you about your resume and provide feedback in alignment with resume best practices. There are also interview prep working sessions and opportunities to schedule a 1:1 mock interview.