Announcing Morgan Stanley’s New Program for Experienced Professionals.
Building on the active engagement between JumpStart and Morgan Stanley this year, we are excited to announce Morgan Stanley’s newest program: Experience Professionals Program. This program is designed to recruit and develop Black professionals with or without a background in Finance.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Professionals who self-identify as Black
- Graduates from a four-year accredited university and have at last two year of post-graduate or previous work experience
- Strong skills in communication, client management, analytics and project management
Program Start Date and Duration
The program will begin February 2021. Participants will complete one month of formal orientation and training, and then complete two 10-week rotations within the Fixed Income Division (“FID”) and Bank Resource Management (“BRM”). After the rotational period concludes, participants will be assigned to a FID or BRM team full-time.
Next Steps to Apply
- Read the full description of the opportunity and register for an upcoming informational session (October 6, 2020, at 4:30 ET) about the role and recruiting process.
- Submit an application.
- Complete the JumpStart survey. JumpStart has more than 15 years of professional recruiting experience, and we will be connecting with Morgan Stanley regarding interest from our network. Complete the 3-5-minute survey so we can represent your interest and recommend strong candidates.