To get the job in Business Consulting this year, we are excited about Oliver Wyman recruiting undergraduate students with JumpStart.
What You Will Do
You’ll be in the room with the world’s most important corporate and government leaders, regulators, and academic experts. You will help shape strategy and have a meaningful impact. You will drive the conversation and thinking that leads to tangible, real-world change for clients, industries, and societies. You can make your mark at Oliver Wyman as an intern or a new consultant straightaway and partake in enhanced experiences early in your career.
For those not familiar with Oliver Wyman, three details about Oliver Wyman noted below.
- OW focuses on 11 Advisory Themes: OW recognizes not all challenges are industry specific. They guide clients through their thorniest business issues, from strategy, sustainability, organizational effectiveness to the digital revolution.
- OW Focuses on 12 Industries: OW is committed to industry specialization across areas such as business services, education, communication/media/tech, financial services, health & life sciences, public sector, etc.
- OW has global capabilities and locations: Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 31 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation.
Three actions needed by students.
1. Learn more about Oliver Wyman
2. Register for Path to Consulting at Oliver Wyman:
When: Wednesday, August 10, 04:00 PM – 05:00 PM Eastern Time