We are excited to inform you of a lateral hire opportunity with one of our partners as an Underwriting Account Advisor in the Insurance industry.
Fair American Insurance and Reinsurance Company with a renewed focus on broadening our primary capabilities in service of existing TransRe customers and those companies and administrators/brokers who had unique needs and sought innovative solutions.
Transatlantic Holdings, Inc. is a leading international reinsurer headquartered in New York with operations worldwide. Transatlantic Holdings, Inc. and its operating entities, including Transatlantic Reinsurance Company, TransRe London Limited, and TransRe Europe S.A. (collectively “TransRe”), offer reinsurance capacity on both a treaty and facultative basis structuring programs for a full range of property and casualty products.
The Underwriting Account Advisor will be part of the Professional Risk Management Services (PRMS) group, which provides Medical Malpractice insurance services for psychiatrists for FAIRCO. Both PRMS and FAIRCO are subsidiaries of TransRe.
Responsibilities required of this role include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing policy applications for new and renewal business, collecting appropriate information required to assess potential Insureds, and determining the acceptability of the risk according to company underwriting rates, rules, and guidelines
- Properly assessing and analyzing claim history reports to determine if risk meets the criteria for coverage and determining applicable rating modifications
- Preparing and presenting referrals to management for consideration of risks that fall outside the level of individual authority
- Preparing quotes, and determining premium and coverage appropriate for acceptable risks
- Maintaining quality underwriting and servicing standards to new and existing insureds by responding to questions and requests for policy amendments and changes through telephone and email correspondence
- Collaborating with team members to improve and update underwriting guidelines, procedures and protocols as needed
The work schedule will be a hybrid with 4 days in the office and 1-day remote
To learn more, express interest, and engage with TransRe – FaiCo; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about Underwriting Account Advisor Full-Time Opportunity.
2. Express interest since many people from the JumpStart network have been hired by our partners. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.