Building on the active engagement between JumpStart and Sephora, we are excited to inform our network of several internship opportunities for undergraduate students.
Please note the following three things and take action by Sunday, February 28th.
1. The Opportunity: Sephora offers a wide range of internship opportunities across our business. As part of Sephora’s Emerging Talent Program, internships focus on providing an inclusive and comprehensive experience that equips young professionals with the tools needed to align their passions with their work.
Class of 2022 undergraduate students can pursue an internship in IT (Information Technology), Merchandising, Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing, eCommerce, or Engineering to name a few.
2021 Summer interns will be eligible to apply for a fulltime position in our newly created Rotational Management Program launching mid-2022 designed to support a diverse talent pipeline and build our future inclusive leaders.
Descriptions of specific roles can be referenced at the Sephora site.
We will be reviewing interest, so it is very important to complete the survey by February 28th.
3. Why Work at Sephora:
- The manifesto. Sephora believes in championing all beauty, living with courage, and standing fearlessly together to celebrate our differences. We belong to something beautiful.
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product (“gratis”) various times throughout the year.
- The business. It feels good to win – and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world.
- The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits, and “Summer Fridays” (1/2 days every Friday from Memorial Day to and Labor Day).
- The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior.