Considering a transition into a Vice President Investment Banking role at a mid-market investment bank now?
As follow up to JumpStart’s engagement in 2020 with Lincoln International including summer sessions with their CEO of North America, John Brown, the plan is engage our network for potential senior hires similar to Alejandro Barrera (VP M&A).
Note the following to be considered and take action by Sunday, November 29th.
1. Lincoln International Overview: Lincoln International specializes in merger and acquisition advisory services, debt advisory services, private capital raising and restructuring advice on mid-market transactions.
With sixteen offices in the Americas, Asia and Europe, Lincoln International has strong local knowledge and contacts in key global economies.
The firm provides clients with senior-level attention, in-depth industry expertise and integrated resources.
2. Vice President Roles w/Lincoln International: Lincoln International is seeking to add Vice Presidents to various areas of their business and industries. This role entails working closely with the firm’s Managing Directors in building relationships with clients and potential clients. This individual will need to have deep experience executing sell-side deals in the middle market.
In addition, Vice Presidents are expected to contribute to Associates’ and Analysts’ development at the firm. Responsibilities at Lincoln International are often less rigid and more entrepreneurial than at other firms, and the firm only hires individuals who will have the ability to develop into Partners in the organization over time.
Lincoln International continuously provides our Vice Presidents with opportunities beyond typical roles in order to accelerate professional development and maximize career trajectory. Key areas seeking candidates include the following:
- Vice President, M&A Consumer (Chicago or New York)
- Vice President, M&A Healthcare (Chicago or New York)
- Vice President, M&A TMT (San Francisco or New York)
- Vice President, Valuations (Chicago, New York, London)
3. Apply for the Job Now: To be considered, apply immediately at https://www.lincolninternational.com/careers/banking-advisory-professionals/
We will connect with Lincoln International including interest from those who complete the 3-minute survey by Sunday, November 29th.