Considering a transition into a Senior Strategy Consultant role at one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For”, and “20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services”?
Plante Moran is a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm. At Plante Moran, they live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively “jerk-free” culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry.
Their management consulting team focuses on our clients’ critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have the privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services, as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Two Steps you need to take by November 27th.
1. To be considered for the senior strategy role, complete the “Interest Survey”
2. Register for the “JumpStart Your Path to a Senior Strategy Consultant Job for Lateral Hires” zoom webinar
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
6 P.M. EST
- What does management consulting and strategy mean at Plante Moran
- What current opportunities are there to be hired in a strategy role soon
- Guidance on the recruiting process (application, interviews, etc.)