Considering a lateral hire transition into an Associate or Analyst Investment Banking role at a mid-market investment bank now?
As follow up to JumpStart’s engagement in 2020 with Lincoln International including summer sessions with their CEO of North America, John Brown, the plan is engage our network for potential Analyst or Associate hires similar to Alejandro Barrera’s start as an associate prior to promotion to VP M&A.
Note the following to be considered and take action by Sunday, November 29th.
1. Lincoln International Overview: Lincoln International specializes in merger and acquisition advisory services, debt advisory services, private capital raising and restructuring advice on mid-market transactions.
With sixteen offices in the Americas, Asia and Europe, Lincoln International has strong local knowledge and contacts in key global economies.
The firm provides clients with senior-level attention, in-depth industry expertise and integrated resources.
2. Junior Roles w/Lincoln International Lateral: Lincoln International is seeking Associates and Analyst to join their various practice areas and offices in Chicago or New York. Successful candidates have strong cognitive and interpersonal abilities, want to develop their professional and personal skills and are motivated by the prospect of building a leading M&A advisory firm.
As an Analyst, mastering the financial analysis and research skills typical for the position remain the foundation. An Analyst at Lincoln International learns about and becomes involved in a transaction from start to finish. The Analyst serves as the analytical anchor for his/her deal team and is responsible for preparing, completing and ensuring the accuracy of all financial modeling and analysis. The Analyst is expected to interpret the results of his/her financial analysis, pose questions and draw conclusions.
The Associate position at Lincoln International involves interacting closely with the firm’s senior bankers and clients’ senior executives. Associates are heavily involved in every aspect of an M&A transaction and ultimately, master the ability to execute a deal from start-to-finish. Given our global platform, Associates also receive a high level of exposure to international clients and buyers, thus further enhancing their experience. In addition, Associates are expected to contribute to Analysts’ development and support new business development efforts.
Key areas seeking candidates include the following:
- Analyst M&A (Chicago or New York City)
- Associate M&A (Chicago or New York City)
- Associate M&A Healthcare (Chicago or New York City)
- Valuations Analyst (Chicago)
- Debt Advisory Analyst (Chicago)
3. Apply for the Job Now: To be considered, apply immediately at https://www.lincolninternational.com/careers/banking-advisory-professionals/
We will connect with Lincoln International including interest from those who complete the 3-minute survey by Sunday, November 29th.