True Search is recruiting Undergraduates for Full-Time opportunities in Executive search.
True Search provides global recruitment for board members, c-suite executives, VPs, directors, and other strategic talents. Their clients are investment firms, their portfolio companies as well as public companies seeking transformative growth.
As an opportunity for undergraduate students, we are excited to announce a Full-Time Analyst, Executive Recruiting opportunity at True Search.
With a focus on the “Anatomy of a Search”, analysts learn the fundamentals of an executive search process and work closely with business managers, associates, principals, and partners to:
- Practice, develop and hone hard and soft skills critical to a successful search
- Shadow associates to observe their day-to-day functions and participate in crafting search strategies
- Conduct detailed research projects and database maintenance that directly impact client deliverables
- Develop industry and/or functional expertise by staying current on news and trends
Two actions are needed as noted below.
1. We will be recommending individuals from our network and connecting with True Search, so express interest via our survey by February 2nd at 9 pm EST. Complete the 2-minute survey.
2022 JumpStart True Search Undergraduate Full-Time Analyst Role Survey
2. Learn more about this opportunity and apply for the Analyst, Executive Recruiting ASAP.