Considering a transition into a Cybersecurity Senior Consultant or Consultant role at one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For”, and “20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services”?
Plante Moran is a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm. At Plante Moran, they live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively “jerk-free” culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry.
From information technology to cybersecurity and everything in between, their integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. A snapshot of the work you would do is below:
- Performs multiple projects including network penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, and other security configuration reviews
- Projects include external penetration testing, internal network security reviews, technical devices configuration & best practice reviews, social engineering, and participation in the technical aspects of an IT audit.
- Assists in proposal and engagement development
Two Steps you need to take by November 27 th.
1. To be considered for the senior strategy role, complete the “Interest Survey”
2. Register for the “JumpStart Your Path to a Senior Strategy Consultant Job for Lateral Hires” zoom webinar
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
6 P.M. EST
- What does cybersecurity consulting mean at Plante Moran
- What current opportunities are there to be hired in a cybersecurity role soon
- Guidance on the recruiting process (application, interviews, etc.