Rising MBA class of 2023,
As a follow-up to our Path2Consulting Virtual forum, we encourage interested candidates to jump into Accenture Strategy Consultant Development Program – SuperDay.
Who we are:
A Strategy practice shaping the future of business and technology to create the roadmap for our clients. Every day we change the way the world works, for the better. Combining functional and industry expertise with an unrivaled understanding of technology, we use data analytics, human-centered design, and digital tools to create business insights and drive change. We call it the Art and Science of Strategy and we are the market leader at this intersection.
Your role as a Strategy Consultant Development:
A business pro. You know that the world is changing and that there are opportunities everywhere. You like working across different types of businesses to tackle their challenges with smart solutions.
- Kick-start your career in our Strategy Consultant Development Program to learn the latest strategy skills, Build your network during office events and volunteer opportunities to gain a sense of inclusion and diversity.
- Mentor and develop junior team members, Work closely with clients to analyze how their business is working today and how it could be improved for tomorrow.
- Partner with your teammates to show support for their projects and lend your knowledge, Dig in deep to research, analyze data charts and come up with great recommendations.
- Practice sharing your vision with strong presentations and well-written reports, Use data visualization skills, charts, graphs, and other data models to bring your analysis to life.
To learn more, express interest, and engage with Accenture; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about the Accenture Strategy Consultant Development Program and apply.
Application Deadline: The deadline is Friday, October 14th, but we encourage you to apply ASAP.
2. Express interest since our partners have hired many people from the JumpStart network. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.