As part of JumpStart’s Path to Mgmt Consulting, we are excited about a Data Analysis Consultant role at AlixPartners.
Known internally as a Vice President, this is a full-time role that can be based out of multiple locations in the United States.
Who is AlixPartners: AlixPartners is a results-driven global consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses successfully address their most complex and critical challenges when it really matterssm. Some of AlixPartner’s specialization areas are summarized here:
- Management consulting, strategic planning, economics consulting
- Corporate restructuring and Go-to-market strategies
- Business growth, performance improvements, accelerated business transformation
- Investigations, disputes & risk
What you’ll do
In this role, you will have the chance to create ETL workflows, scripts, visualizations, and statistical models while taking responsibility for the design, build, test, execution, and support of data-related activities including but not limited to integration, profiling, cleansing, and visualization building.
The ideal candidate will have advanced capabilities to manipulate and make sense of large datasets and poorly structured data to allow in-depth analysis of existing and potential data insights.
Which offices could you work at: AlixPartners is a global firm with offices around the world. Within the U. S., their offices include Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Washington DC.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a comprehensive compensation package including an excellent benefits program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
Two actions are required by Sunday, March 20th.
1. Learn more about the opportunities and apply
2. Many people from the JumpStart network have been hired by our partners. Please complete the 60 seconds interest survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Feel free to share with your network.