We invite undergraduate students to jump into our virtual event to meet Evercore bankers on September 22nd.
This is an opportunity to learn about Evercore’s scholarship program, internship program, and investment banking. In addition, Evercore has a unique partnership with TA Associates where successful Analysts can earn a full-time role in private equity.
Evercore (NYSE: EVR) is a premier global independent investment banking advisory firm. We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve superior results through trusted independent and innovative advice on matters of strategic significance to boards of directors, management teams, and shareholders – including mergers and acquisitions, strategic shareholder advisory, restructurings, and capital structure.
To learn more, express interest, and engage with Evercore representatives; Two actions are needed by September 9th.
1. Register for Path to Investment Banking Internships at Evercore
When: Thursday, September 22, 05:00 PM – 06:00 PM Eastern Time
2. Interest in Evercore:
Since our partners have hired many people from the JumpStart network. We request you to please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with Evercore.
Evercore Career Interest Survey
Additional details can be referenced below.
As part of Evercore’s Rising Junior Diversity Scholarship program, a limited number of candidates will receive $15,000 scholarship AND a Summer Internship with Investment Banking in one of our US offices.
Rising Junior Diversity Scholarship Evercore’s mission is to attract and retain the most talented individuals of varied backgrounds who reflect the global marketplace that we serve. In support of this mission, the firm created the Evercore Rising Junior Diversity Scholarship.
Application Instructions for Students:
- Application will open from March 1, 2023 and we encourage you to submit your application for consideration by March 15, 2023 (resumes are pulled on a rolling basis).
- Application must include resume, cover letter, and personal statement (max 500 words). Address what you believe demonstrates your qualification for the Rising Junior Diversity Scholarship, including a description of your academic and personal strengths; and/or exceptional contributions, through community service, leadership, school activities or otherwise, to the cause of diversity.
- Applications should be submitted here: www.evercore.com/careers
- Diversity Interviews and Superdays will take place in March and early April 2023.
- Evercore will award a limited number of scholarships to selected Evercore Advisory Summer Analysts.
- Recipients must be current sophomore students interested in Investment Banking (Graduating in Winter 2024 or Spring 2025).
- All students are encouraged to apply to the Rising Junior Diversity Scholarship, particularly those who identify as Black, Hispanic/LatinX, Native American, Female, Veteran, and/or LGBTQ+.
- Scholarship recipients will be selected from among the eligible applicants who have demonstrated academic excellence, leadership qualities, and who also have contributed to diversity initiatives.
- Recipients must join Evercore’s advisory summer analyst program after their junior year of college. The Rising Junior Diversity Scholarship is intended to defray the costs of education, living situation, and/or cost of books, etc.
Ranked as the #1 investment banking internship for 3 years in a row, summer analysts could do an internship in one of the various groups such as Generalist (New York), Tech (Menlo Park), Healthcare (Menlo Park), Industrials (Chicago), or Energy (Houston).
The Evercore Summer Analyst Program is a 10-week program designed to provide highly motivated undergraduates with representative experience in strategic advisory and mergers and acquisitions. The Program seeks intelligent, mature individuals with the desire and flexibility to work in a boutique environment and learn on the job. In addition, Summer Analysts must demonstrate the ability to work on several projects concurrently and possess the desire to learn and work hard.
Evercore provides a robust internal training program to get Summer Analysts ready to hit the desk and add value quickly. As part of the Program, Summer Analysts will work on a variety of assignments including acquisition advisory, restructurings, recapitalizations, divestitures, partnerships, and joint ventures. As part of the team assigned to these projects, individuals will be responsible for a variety of tasks including preparing for and attending client meetings, financial modeling, resolving complex accounting issues, industry analysis, due diligence, and new development.
Summer Analysts typically work as part of small teams and have close contact with client contacts as well as partners within the firm. Evercore offers highly qualified Summer Analysts the chance to advance more rapidly and take on more responsibility than in traditional bulge-bracket firms, exposure to blue-chip clients, and the chance to be part of a rapidly growing, highly regarded firm.
Evercore’s TA Associate program is an opportunity for underrepresented minorities to gain a path towards an investment banking (internship and full time) AND private equity career.
Evercore’s Investment Banking Analyst Program to TA Associates Private Equity Associate Diversity Program (TA-Core)
The TA-Core Program is a joint partnership between Evercore and TA Associates (TA) for traditionally underrepresented minority candidates (Black, Hispanic, Native American) to attain early access exposure to earn full-time positions in both investment banking and private equity careers. Evercore & TA have a long-standing client commitment to each of our organizations and value a partnership where top talented candidates can start two highly competitive roles upon undergraduate graduation.
Our mission is to advance the diversity pipeline by providing education, access, and career development opportunities to junior diverse professionals interested in investment banking and alternative sectors. The program provides participants exposure to marquis deals and transactions, builds subject matter expertise in an entrepreneurial and developmental environment, and gains an early advantage in recruiting for a private equity career.
Please share with your network.