Since 1977, TransRe’s vision has been to deliver the capacity and expertise necessary to contribute to the sustainable growth of prosperous communities worldwide.
The Accounting Interns will provide accounting support to our Reinsurance Accounting, Corporate Accounting or Financial Planning & Analysis teams. The Interns’ responsibilities and learnings will include, but not be limited to:
- Gaining exposure to the Finance and Accounting functions within TransRe
- Assisting in the Financial Reporting Process
- Supporting key account reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation and review of global planning data
- Providing audited financial statement assistance
- Assisting on second quarter close
- Other ad hoc project assistance across the accounting/finance function
To learn more, express interest, and engage with TransRe; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about Accounting Internship opportunity
2. Express interest since many people from the JumpStart network have been hired by our partners. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.