Vista Equity Partners is excited about an opportunity for current undergraduates they just launched the application for our 2023 Private Equity Analyst Program at a dynamic, industry-leading private equity firm. The opportunity is open to current students enrolled in an undergraduate program, graduating in Winter 2022 – Spring 2023.
Private Equity Analyst Program Overview
The Private Equity Analyst Program provides you with immersive training and hands-on experience to develop valuation, due diligence and deal execution skills, as well as the best practices of portfolio company management. Working with investment professionals of all levels, you will learn from the ground up how a sector-specific private equity investor identifies, evaluates, and executes on new opportunities.
- Evaluate investment opportunities, Research industry dynamics, Analyze complex data sets to identify crucial financial and business information, and Support the execution of deals.
- Assist in managing portfolio company reporting, oversight, and operations and Help implement industry best practices (in partnership with management teams).
- Collaborate with Vista professionals to identify and research new investment opportunities and support the creation of new best practices.
A completed application and an online cognitive assessment are due by July 7th at 11:59 pm CT. When you will apply, you will be asked how you heard about this position. You should select Other, and can further specify ” JumpStart”. That will be the easiest way for Vista Equity Partner Recruiters to note who came through the Jumpstart Network program.
Two actions are required ASAP.
1. Learn More and Apply directly with Vista Equity Partners :
2. Express interest since our partners have hired many people from the JumpStart network. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.