Since 1977, TransRe’s vision has been to convey the capacity and expertise necessary to contribute to the sustainable growth of prosperous communities worldwide
The Claims Interns will provide support to our Claims team. The Interns’ responsibilities and learnings will include, but not be limited to:
- Learning about the (re)insurance industry generally, and claims handling specifically
- Supporting claims clerical and technical staff with daily work, including correspondence review, claim creation, and diary notes
- Collaborating with claims managers and other interns on longer term claims data projects
- Reviewing claims for data integrity and trends
- Attending training and career development sessions with other interns
- Other ad-hoc projects
To learn more, express interest, and engage with TransRe; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about Claims Internship opportunity
2. Express interest since many people from the JumpStart network have been hired by our partners. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.