Raymond James is recruiting experienced hire candidates for Manager, Operations – Product Centers.
Under general direction, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to translate business strategy into work programs and processes for multi-function and/or more complex specialty work groups. Leads large or multiple projects that are broad in scope. Mentors subordinates in performing difficult assignments that are broad in nature requiring originality and ingenuity with appreciable latitude for unreviewed actions or decisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs human resource management activities, including identifying performance problems and approving recommendations for remedial action; evaluating performance; and interviewing and selecting staff.
- Plans, assigns, monitors, reviews, evaluates and leads the work of subordinate managers and supervisors. Coaches and mentors subordinates, identifies training needs and approves development plans.
- Prepares and presents operational budgets for assigned functional area. Interprets, applies and recommends changes to organizational policies and procedures. Keeps abreast and maintains working knowledge of current business strategies.
- Establishes objectives and develops processes and procedures to ensure efficient and timely work flow. Performs periodic reporting on work progress, project completions and additional ad-hoc reporting as required. Balances conflicting resource and priority demands.
- Ensures effective coordination occurs between assigned functional area and other areas. Identifies trends and implements corrective action as necessary. Uses financial data and performance indicators to establish control mechanisms and other improvement initiatives. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To learn more, express interest, and engage with Raymond James; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about Manager, Operations – Product Centers
2. Express interest since our partners has hired many people from the JumpStart network. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.