Raymond James is recruiting experienced hire candidates for Life Care Associate.
Under general supervision, provides support and assistance to Life Care Specialist to facilitate underwriting process for life insurance applications submitted by financial advisors/agents. Associate will prepare client file for review, enter record into agency management system, communicate with vendors to order necessary underwriting requirements and complete follow up on requirements ordered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform initial review of submitted life insurance applications, Validate agent licensing and appointment for business submitted, Input case into agency management system for permanent record of business, Submit good order applications to insurance carriers via secure delivery
- Order paramedical exams required by carrier for underwriting decision, Track completion of exams and forward to insurance carrier for review
- Order medical records for clients to assist in underwriting decision, Follow-up on requests for medical records to ensure timely completion, Process issued life insurance policies for mailing to financial advisors/agents, Send follow up notices to financial advisors/agents until delivery requirements are completed, Review and submit delivery requirements to insurance carrier.
- Ensure delivery requirements are received by insurance carrier and policy is placed in force, Process various policy service requests, Support Life Care Specialists with daily tasks, Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To learn more, express interest, and engage with Raymond James; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about Life Care Associate
2. Express interest since our partners has hired many people from the JumpStart network. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.