Since 1977, TransRe’s vision has been to deliver the capacity and expertise necessary to contribute to the sustainable growth of prosperous communities worldwide.
The IT Intern will provide support to our IT team. The Intern’s responsibilities and learnings will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing support on workbooks in Excel, sorting and filtering rows of data
- Maintaining inventory of bar-coded tapes stored in boxes (Must be able to lift 25lbs)
- Organizing tapes based on dates created for current and future destruction based on retention policy
- Working with data destruction vendor to collect tapes
- Cataloging and organizing storage area maintaining tapes
To learn more, express interest, and engage with TransRe; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about IT Internship Opportunity.
2. Express interest since many people from the JumpStart network have been hired by our partners. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.