Since 1977, TransRe’s vision has been to deliver the capacity and expertise necessary to contribute to the sustainable growth of prosperous communities worldwide.
The Legal/Compliance Intern will provide support to our Legal team. The Intern’s responsibilities and learnings will include, but not be limited to:
- Data clean up for Third Party Services in the Process Unity platform
- Assisting Compliance & IT with collection of IT related control reports
- Reviewing contractual agreements
- Updating policies and procedures
- Assisting Compliance with the Know Your Counterparty(KYC) clean-up in our internal system known as TIRS (The International Reinsurance System)
- Researching Insurance Resources (AM Best Reports) for Ceding Company and Broker companies changes such as title changes and closures
To learn more, express interest, and engage with TransRe; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about Legal/Compliance Internship Opportunity.
2. Express interest since many people from the JumpStart network have been hired by our partners. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.