Raymond James is recruiting experienced hire candidates for Insurance Policy Care Specialist.
Under general supervision, uses specialized knowledge and skills obtained through experience and/or formal training to assist branch offices and Financial Advisors in researching and resolving escalated issues. Recommends solutions to moderately complex problems. Extensive contact with internal customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as a liaison between home office departments and the branch offices to research and resolve escalated issues regarding clients’ accounts communicated via phone, correspondence, email and online inquiries; follows the issue all the way through resolution and final communications.
- Determines best method to resolve issues to ensure client satisfaction and adherence to company policies, Follows up, either verbally or in writing, to ensure client satisfaction.
- Responds to incoming inquiries related to qualifications, instructions or paperwork requirements for various programs, Addresses inquiries pertaining to operational policies and procedures and relay policies that govern the procedures handled at the retail level.
- Communicates and coordinates with Registrations, Sales Management and Compliance Departments to monitor branch and Financial Advisor status, Reviews, maintains and documents weekly reports, Executes trades in the absence of the Financial Advisor.
- Corresponds with existing clients looking to trade their account that is designated as a house account until a new Financial Advisor is established, Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To learn more, express interest, and engage with Raymond James; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about Insurance Policy Care Specialist
2. Express interest since our partners has hired many people from the JumpStart network. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.