We are excited to share a full-time leadership opportunity for experienced working professionals with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
The role is the Institutional Supervision Lead Examiner.
Working at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York positions you at the center of the financial world with a unique perspective on national and international markets and economies. You will work in an environment with a diverse group of experienced professionals to foster and support the safety, soundness, and vitality of our economic and financial systems.
What we do:
The Supervision Group of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (FRBNY) supervises financial institutions located in the Second District. The objectives of Supervision are to evaluate and promote the overall safety and soundness of supervised institutions, to ensure supervised institutions’ compliance with relevant laws and regulations, to facilitate the stability of the financial system of the United States, and to support the growth and stability of the U.S. economy.
Your role as Institutional Supervision Lead Examiner
- Participate in firm-specific and horizontal examinations to develop well-supported supervisory assessments
- Contribute to continuous monitoring regimes including:
- Meetings with management,
- Review and analysis of internal MIS (risk reports, performance reports, budget projections, business plans, and committee meeting minutes, etc.) to identify drivers of and potential changes to risk profile, operations, or strategy
- Build and maintain communication channels with the firm’s business line and risk functions
- Participate in and support discussions with senior management (including bank entity management) across business lines, independent risk, and internal audits to develop comprehensive views of controls practices
- Collaborate with LISCC program personnel to support the DST’s formulation of an integrated view of risk management, controls and compliance at the institution and legal entity level
- Prepare presentations and findings regarding risks and supervisory concerns to internal stakeholders
To learn more, express interest, and engage with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about the Institutional Supervision Lead Examiner to apply.
2. Express interest since our partners have hired many people from the JumpStart network. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.