Since 1977, TransRe’s vision has been to deliver the capacity and expertise necessary to contribute to the sustainable growth of prosperous communities worldwide.
This role is part of our New York modeling team, which provides in-depth analytics and expertise to our North American underwriters as well as delivering catastrophic peril related projects to the business in order to better understand and manage our risk. Tasks required of this role include but are not limited to:
- Performing data scrubbing/formatting and modeling analyses of individual catastrophe excess, pro rata and per risk programs and providing knowledge in the areas of catastrophe modeling.
- Liaising with the underwriting department on review and interpretation of the modeling output, pricing of reinsurance of contracts and added analytics based on catastrophe model results.
- Interacting with peers within brokers and client companies to ensure clear understanding of data requirements, quality and completeness of data provided, and interpretation of modeling results.
- Developing and improve the catastrophe modeling inputs and metric outputs used for reinsurance pricing.
To learn more, express interest, and engage with TransRe; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about Junior Catastrophe Analyst Full Time Opportunity.
2. Express interest since many people from the JumpStart network have been hired by our partners. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.