Since 1977, TransRe’s vision has been to deliver the capacity and expertise necessary to contribute to the sustainable growth of prosperous communities worldwide.
The Data Analyst’s goal is to create tools and use their knowledge of data processing software and business strategies to provide sound business decisions to TransRe executives. Responsibilities required of this role include but are not limited to:
- Developing an understanding of TransRe’s business models, financial systems, catastrophe modeling and basic accounting
- Creating a new process for quarterly reporting that is standardized, scalable and automated
- Building reports and dashboards using Excel, PowerBL or Tableau
- Managing critical relationships with internal and external business and technology partners
- Solving ambiguous analyses with less well-defined inputs and outputs
- Communicating complex analytical insights and business implications effectively
To learn more, express interest, and engage with TransRe; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about Data Analyst Full Time Opportunity.
2. Express interest since many people from the JumpStart network have been hired by our partners. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.