Here’s an Opportunity You Can’t Resist!
Jumpstart in partnership with West Monroe will host an Imposterism & The Student Experience session.
Join for an interactive session on exploring impostorism (otherwise known as “impostor syndrome”). This session is meant to inform participants about what impostorism is, why it matters, and how to combat it in school, work, or an internship. We will also feature an introduction to West Monroe and what makes us different as a consulting firm.
These opportunities are for underclassmen (class of 2024-25) and upperclassmen (Class of 2022 fall and class of 2023 spring). And the sessions are open to STEM and Non-STEM majors.
West Monroe builds multidisciplinary teams that bring product engineering, management consulting, and creative design together—leveraging the best parts of each approach—to work alongside clients on their digital journey. Combining the industry and technology experience needed to address client challenges, and the operational skills that drive progress, West Monroe makes sure change happens—and sticks. Reference West Monroe’s experienced professional’s page to Learn more.
Two details about West Monroe Partners (WMP) are noted below.
- WMP Focuses on 9 Industries: Consumer & Industrial Products, Customer Solutions, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences, High-Tech & Software, Operations Excellence, Product & Experience Labs, and Technology.
- WMP has 9 locations across the US and UK: Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington, D.C, and London.
To register, express interest, and engage with the West Monroe Partners; Three actions are needed asap.
1. Register for Imposterism & The Student Experience:
West Monroe Partners staff will share updates on their work and what you could do as a consultant.
When: Wednesday, August 10, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Eastern Time
2. Register for Ace the Case with West Monroe:
When: Wednesday, August 12, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Eastern Time
3. Express Interest and 1-1s:
West Monroe Partners will execute virtual 1-1s during JumpStart that in many cases could lead to an invitation to interview. To be considered for full-time or internship opportunities with West Monroe Partners, complete the 2-minute survey. 1-1 selections made by West Monroe Partners will be communicated in late July or early August.