As part of JumpStart’s career opportunity, we have great news for individuals who want to build their Careers in Financial Services. We are excited to inform you for Undergraduate opportunities with one of our financial services partners, Bank of America.
Bank of America is recruiting candidates for Global Transaction Services Summer Analyst Program – 2023.
Regarded as one of the world’s leading financial institutions, Bank of America serves individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses, and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk management products and services.
At Bank of America, each day brings innovation and opportunity. The Global Transaction Services (GTS) business is dedicated to turning technology advances into treasury solutions for our clients globally – across all segments and industries. We are looking for highly motivated, self-starters who can advocate for our clients in providing liquidity management, payments and receipts, trade and supply chain finance, FX and commercial card services, by complementing high tech with a personalized touch.
Our summer analyst program emphasizes on-the-job training augmented by classroom instruction focused on technical, analytical and professional skills. You will be provided the opportunity to rotate between two GTS groups and better learn how we use the power of our people and technology to transform treasury solutions for our clients. Your development is our top priority with formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on-the-job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
Your Responsibilities as a Global Transaction Summer Analyst:
- Demonstrate understanding of the Treasury Management industry, both domestic and international, and clearly articulate client needs. Possess knowledge of key product set, including common variations, their applicability, and their profitability.
- Comprehend the importance of how the role of transaction banking integrates with the entire bank.
- Exhibit knowledge of sales analytics, pricing models and product markets across the Treasury franchise.
- Understand how a deal moves through the sales process, starting with client prospecting and ending with the execution and implementation of the deal.
Two actions are needed asap:
1. Learn more about Global Transaction Services Summer Analyst Program – 2023 to apply.
(The deadline to apply for these roles is November 1st at 12pm ET.)